miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2009

Poca cosa

Hola.

¿Qué tal? Buf…Tengo mucho que hacer esta tarde! Pero hoy tenía que actualizar, así que aquí estamos. Espero que os vaya bien…PAZ Y AMOOOOOR (a veces, me asusto de mí misma)

Nuevo disco de AMORPHIS en mayo:
The new Amorphis album will be titled Skyforger and is due for release on May 29 via Nuclear Blast Records. The street date in Finland is May 27. Esa Holopainen comments: “Skyforger is a strong and unified entity. This is without doubt the most musical record we have done so far. It is based on a coherent theme again, so we are continuing along the lines of the previous album.”
The track listing is as follows:

01. Sampo
02. Silver Bride
03. From The Heaven Of My Heart
04. Sky Is Mine
05. Majestic Beast
06. My Sun
07. Highest Star
08. Skyforger
09. Course Of Fate
10. From Earth I Rose

Source:www.amorphis.net

EPICA habla sobre la separación de AFTER FOREVER:
EPICA mainman/guitarist Mark Jansen recently spoke to Roadie Crew's Thiago Sarkis about the breakup of his former band AFTER FOREVER. Mark was a founding member of AFTER FOREVER and the main songwriter on the band's first two releases, "Prison Of Desire" and "Decipher". (…) “I founded the band with Sander Gommans [guitar] and as long as they were doing well, it made me proud too. AFTER FOREVER still has a very special place in my heart.” (…)The guitarist believes that AFTER FOREVER's music leaves "a permanent mark on the music scene." "I'm pretty sure the band won't be forgotten," he said. "I noticed many bands already cover AFTER FOREVER songs, which gives me a good feeling."
Remembering his days with the band, he told the Brazilian writer that "I learned a lot in my seven years in AFTER FOREVER. (…)I'm a workaholic and this is the only way to make a band successful. But, of course, the biggest factor was the amazing talent of Floor [Jansen, vocals] in combination with powerful riffs and catchy melodies." (…)The EPICA mastermind remains hopeful that AFTER FOREVER is not completely gone.


Esperemos que les vaya muy bien a los chicos de After Forever ^^. Gracias por e-mails y visitas : )

No hay comentarios: